BOUNTIFUL, Utah — Winners of the 14th annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business were announced and ARIIX — THE Opportunity Company™ — was honored with six prestigious awards, including:
• Female Executive of the Year in Consumer Products — Silver (Deanna Latson)
• Female Executive of the Year in Europe, the Middle East and Africa — Silver
• Most Innovative Woman of the Year in Manufacturing — Silver (Deanna Latson)
• Employee of the Year — Silver (Maki Lerwill)
• Maverick of the Year — Bronze (Vivian Chung)
• Woman of the Year in Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations — Bronze (Vivian Chung))
ARIIX Chief Product Officer and Founder, Deanna Latson was recognized as Most Innovative Woman of the Year in Manufacturing and Female Executive of the Year in Consumer Products.
Vivian Chung, ARIIX Vice President of Marketing, was recognized as Maverick of the Year and Woman of the Year in Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations.
Anna Matuszkiewicz, ARIIX Sales and Marketing Director in Europe, was recognized as Female Executive of the Year in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Maki Lerwill, ARIIX Senior Manager of Recognition, was recognized as Employee of the Year in business.
“We are incredibly proud of the distinguished women we get to work with here at ARIIX,” says ARIIX President and Founder, Mark Wilson. “All four of these women are incredible leaders, colleagues and friends and we are honored to have them representing ARIIX at the Stevie Women in Business Awards. I can say, without a doubt, that they’ve all made monumental contributions towards making ARIIX the company that it is today.”
The Stevie Awards for Women in Business is an international competition established to recognize women executives, entrepreneurs, and organizations run by women. The 2017 awards accepted more than 1,500 nominations from 25 nations across the globe. Awards were presented Friday, November 17 at a gala dinner at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City.
November 22, 2017 In ARIIX News, Press Releases